dailysudoku.com Forum Index dailysudoku.com
Discussion of Daily Sudoku puzzles

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

encountering a problem with site

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: encountering a problem with site Reply with quote

(I am duplicating a post I might have originally entered in the wrong category.)

Hi, I am a newbie from Minnesota. I really enjoy this site and find myself losing the struggle to keep this at arm's length, away from being classified an addiction.

I would like to know if I am the only one having trouble loading the "printable page". Just the last couple of days every time I click on the grid in order to have the print page, my net connection locks up and I have to "end task" (which closes all my site connections) and I then have to reconnect. I have to print my own blank grid and manually insert the given numbers - which is not the end of the world, but frustrating to no longer have this option working. Thanks!

ddj
ddjjfj

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: encountering a problem with site Reply with quote

The fault, dear Brutus . . . I was simply having a pdf problem that was resolved upon restart of my computer. I apologize for my post and any time spent by readers in trying to diagnosis the cause of my situation. It qualifies as a true "duh" moment. Thank you to anyone who might have given it a second thought.

ddjjfj
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dailysudoku.com Forum Index -> Daily Sudoku puzzles All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: